- 100% Cotton
- The original wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib for a safer environment; the 3-way swaddle ensures your baby’s best sleep and an easy transition when it’s time to stop swaddling; number 1 choice of hospital nurseries to promote safe sleep
- Made with 100% cotton fabric, double knit construction is soft and a little stretchy, perfect for swaddling; TOG Rating of 1.5 offering the right comfort for moderate seasons or climates, and can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures
- Generously sized swaddle fasteners offer adjustability for a perfect fit; 3-way adjustable swaddle allows Arms-In to reduce startle reflex, Hands-to-Face for self-soothing, and 1 Or 2 Arms Out for easy transition from swaddling to Halo’s SleepSack
- Inverted zipper opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes without undoing the swaddle; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit
- Available here in Small size designed for babies weighing between 13 and 18 pounds who are generally 3-6 months old and 23-26 inches long; discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
Baby Essentials, Baby Swaddle
Halo 100% Cotton Sleepsack Swaddle Wearable Blanket, Baby Blue, Small
The HALO SleepSackSwaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too.